1. Basic trade financing products
1) Offshore import issuance: According to the written application of the offshore customer (Letter of Credit applicant), a conditional payment commitment can be issued to its designated person (Letter of Credit beneficiary).
2) Transfer of letter of credit: At the request of an offshore customer (transfer applicant), the part or full amount of the negotiable letter of credit with the customer as the beneficiary (first beneficiary) may be transferred to the single or by way of the transfer of the letter of credit to multiple second beneficiaries.
3) Offshore export letter of credit discount: You can recourse to buy unfinished bank acceptance bills or acceptance telegrams of offshore customers under the export letter of credit, and deduct the unearned interest and pay the balance to the customer. Explain that the customer is implementing the financing in the way.
4) Offshore export letter of credit Forfeiting: You can buy unfinished bank acceptance bills or acceptance telegrams of offshore customers under the export letter of credit without recourse, and deduct the unearned interest and pay the balance to the balance The customer, indicating that the customer is implementing the financing in the way.
5) Offshore non-discriminatory export bills: You can provide financial services to customers by means of non-discontinuous documents submitted by offshore customers under the export letter of credit.
6) Offshore guarantee/Standby letter of credit: A letter of guarantee/standby letter of credit may be opened to the designated beneficiary according to the application of the offshore customer, and the performance of a certain responsibility or obligation in a transaction with the applicant Assuming a certain amount of payment responsibility or financial compensation for a certain period of time.
2. Global credit under trade
Service introduction: Provide an unified credit line for the parent company of the enterprise group or its core domestic subsidiaries. This amount can be transferred to the group's associated offshore company for use in meeting the cross-border and overseas trade settlement and financing needs of the associated offshore company. It mainly includes import issuance, import bill financing, and export bill financing.
(1) Global unified credit.
A wide range of credit products.
3. Offshore interest rate hedging financial services
Service introduction: Due to the frequent fluctuations of foreign currency interest rates, the company provides IRS or structured professional interest rate hedging solutions to offshore customers in order to explain the reduction of capital costs and avoid interest rate fluctuation risks.
Service Category: Automatic Conversion Rate exchange
(1) Traditional interest rate exchange (IRS)
(2) Convertible capped rate exchange (Callable).
(3) Automatic conversion rate exchange (Flippable IRS)